- $14.5M settlement reached in Wayne family’s Louisville Slugger lawsuit
- Wayne family’s lawsuit against Louisville Slugger bat maker will go to trial
- Comedy night will raise funds for Steven Domalewski’s continued medical needs
- Directions to Comedy Night 3
- Steven Domalewski in Prom Tuxedo
Welcome to the Benefit for Steven website
A website sponsored by the Friends of Steven
This website is run by volunteers who are friends of the Domalewski family. Our goal is to provide information about Steven Domalewski, a then-12-year old pitcher who was struck by a line drive in Wayne, New Jersey on June 6, 2006. In addition to information on Steven and his ongoing recovery, this website will also provide you with information on how to donate to Steven’s family to assist them with the medical expenses related to Steven’s recovery or to International Brain Research Foundation, an organization selected by the Domalewski family.
Find Us On Facebook
Friends of Steven now has a Facebook page. Click here to like us and get more information about Steven and events that benefit him.
Follow Us On Twitter
Click here to follow us and receive periodic updates about Steven and future events that we and others are holding.